Wednesday, September 23, 2009
I have 1 job at a major corporation and they hook me up. As I type this, im in a hotel suite with many luxuries. The company pays for me to learn and develop as professional and individual, I pay them back with my work because it's fun.
I have 2 loving parents. They've been with me through it all. Through all the shit I've made them go through. As I type this, im in a hotel hoping they are doing well back home and not worrying about me too much.
I have a pretty face. A lot of girls have liked it, like it, and will like it. As I type this, im in a hotel suite thinking about how I'm pretty good looking and lucky to be that way.
I have a big ass house. There's a grand piano that I play often in a room that is nicely furnished. There's a big TV and big bed, a guitar, a ceiling fan for those hot summer nights, and lots of nice things to make me comfortable. As I type this, im in a hotel wishing i was in my house at home, eating the food my parents made for me.
I have many dreams. I dream of becoming rich and traveling the world (totally possible). I dream of owning my own blueberry winery maybe with some best friends (totally possible). Before that, I dream of living in Manhattan and having the city life (Toooootally possible ^_^). As I type this, im in a hotel dreaming... about all the things that are in store for me in the near and distant future.
I have a heart... that wont STFU. He loves and loves and loves, even though he keeps getting broken. He pumps blood to the rest of my body, and all the blood is broken when he is broken, so I start to act all funny. As I type this, im in a hotel loving, listening to my heart even though he's maybe too brave and too naive.
~ I have a conclusion, for now at least. No matter how much I have, I feel like I have so much less. No, I'm not going down that road and throwing away all that I have, superficial or not, for that 1 thing that I want and don't/can't have. No, I'm not going down that road and forgetting about the 1 thing that I want and don't/can't have. Instead, I am going down my own road, maybe alone for now, but I know someday I won't be going down that road alone.
With the love I've got, I'll roam this earth, living as the ghost of lovers passed and lovers present and lovers future. If you see me one day, don't forget to smile and tell me your name. It just might ring a bell and he'll hear it.. and I'll listen and tear the key off my neck and he'll be yours.
@{-------------
on a side note. Surrogates is Friday. I think I'm catching the midnight premiere in Manhattan. ZOMG. AWESOME~

2 comments:
wow that is soo beautiful ge ge....i hope you find the one...ill pray for you....shell be a very lucky girl ^-^
lol,oh man, u r so funny~~ U remind of me that the way your mum describe you~~I guess I did not tell you that. She always say, yah, my boy has a pretty cute face, many gals like it, and will like it when they see you..lol
Post a Comment