Thursday, September 17, 2009
Remember when you REALLY, REALLY wanted that Super Nintendo for Christmas.. well, I didn't get it, and I was cool with it. Played with my cousins so it's all good ~
Remember when you REALLY REALLY wanted that new Ipod touch for Christmas.. well, I didn't get it, and I was cool with it. Played with my old mp3 player so it's all good ~
Remember when you were in love with that girl, but you couldn't be with her for a reason other than she doesn't like you.. well, I remember, and it is the story of my life.
Something about that makes me want to be in a place where anything's possible. I want to be in a place where the streets are filled with culture, people and things, dynamic everyday. If I can't be with you, I'll need the world to fit my needs perfectly to even try to come close. I want to be with everyone yet alone.

0 comments:
Post a Comment