Sunday, September 27, 2009
A beautiful day for grilling. wind is blowing softly outside, the sun is partly covered by the bright white clouds. parents are NOT arguing about something... amazing.
I go outside, everything is ready! I open the grill and wow.. a nest of some sort is under the metal rack.. under how? apparently there is a hole on the bottom of the grill. The grill is on the deck which is second floor. for the mother to bring the materials in and out of the grill is just amazing.. with 5 little ones strapped to her side none the less this whole time!!
So i wanted to save the family. carefully i tried to move the nest into a shoebox.. but the mother had different ideas.. she BOLTED OUT and just PEACED with 2 babies.. leaving 3 of them behind ...
I don't want pets! So I make a nest out of a shirt and put it in the shoe box and the 3 are sleeping together in the little home. The night will be long little ones, but your mom will come back! I know she will... I hope...
K.. to ruin the cutesy moment ... i went to lowe's today to return something. and in the line in front of me .. was a man with 4 nostrils. yes. FOUR FUCKIN NOSTRILS. next time you bitch about 1 pimple on your face.. think about the man with 4 nostrils.. the end ~

1 comments:
noooo ge ge shutup!!! y do you keep seeing all these weird things?! i dont understand! how come i've never had any of these incidents happen to me?! well, not like i want to but still...lolzz. and what you mean by four nostrils?! how the hell is it physically possible to have 4 nostrils? please...explain....
Post a Comment