Pot Head Or Not ...

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Einstein said that everything is relative.  He was speaking of physics mainly.. i think .. well let's apply that to our lives some more.  

The universe is infinitely large, and if the Earth decided to blow up one day, that would be no more than a spek of dust drifting in the universe.  We have no proof of supernatural existence, I like to dream, but I don't think there exists anything after death.  With that said, I can now say that our lives are pretty fucking meaningless.  It's meaningless because we are born to die, because every second of our lives makes no difference in this giant world.  Even if it did, so what?!  I ate the wrong brownie and made the universe explode.. so what.. SO FUCKING WHAT LOL


I will post longer posts when I get back home from business tripping ^_^


all you need is love (the beatles were right).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha i so agree...if the world was to blow up cause you ate the wrong brownie then...wow...i guess we're all in danger.....lolzz...love you ge ge!

Eric said...

you're only a pothead if you smoke more than twice a day. the word verification for this post is retard.