Sunday, March 28, 2010
I have been ridiculously busy so there hasn't been time to do something religiously for fun. For example, following anime, playing maple story, downloading new music, etc.
I guess I don't make time for those things because I don't see the future value of it. Although, I really just.. want to. I don't really know what that says about me and what I want.
So now, I have a little bit of time (maybe 30 minutes) everyday and also on the weekends freed up.
It is not enough to do the things I want to do religiously because I don't know for how long my time will be free. Anyways, I don't want to get started on something and end up having to stop after a short while.. So episodic things like.. movies, which I had been watching before bed~
Weird transitional times I suppose...

0 comments:
Post a Comment