Tuesday, March 16, 2010
The pond looks cold outside, it's shivering.
As the wind rides along the surface, my mind wanders with it as the water is rippling.
A mind full of matter, can't seem clear the chitter chatter.
It's hardly productive, but strangely seductive.
No more talk of tears and sadness,
no more heartbreaking investment and depression.
Just me and my dreams until my days are done,
forsake my soul but I remain the faithful one.
Links drawn, with the senses gone,
waiting for the day when the dead rise at dawn.
When all hope is lost, I will save you,
but not without selfish tendencies, to fulfill my pleasure of satisfaction. Saving your ass will hopefully generate some type of friendly reaction, reminding me of God's constant question.
The answer will be no and I'm not sorry, and I know that as time goes on, things change. We will never get along. You see ... it is more imperative that you take care of the ones I love and if not, then let insanity fill your essence because you are no better than the devil.
I better get used to pain because there will be an eternity of it.
I will sit in heaven still lost because you are in another world, or bathe in the inferno as I see your face of pain for the rest of time.
Life is beautiful, look inside the heart you stole. Riddled with magic and dreams of a better tomorrow. When your world needs a hero, just sit tight, I'll swim through the burning coals, climb the stairway with you on my back.
The beauty lies in the last tear of the solitary soul.

0 comments:
Post a Comment