Ok

Monday, March 22, 2010

Turn it back a few.


~~~~~~~~~~


~~~~~~~~~~


~~~~~~~~~~


It was another summer day.  Temperature was warm enough to walk outside with a tank top and shorts on.  I get out of the elevator and walk across the street to the Village Corner convenient store.  "Pack of silvers please", as I place the Canada Dry and Orange Faygo on the counter. I pay the tatted man and take my change.  


I felt that slight breeze on my face as I left the store.  Magnificent.  The 19 story apartment building was only across the street on the opposite corner.  I take the elevator up to the 9th floor.  The elevator was old with cream colored walls and a button missing the 13th floor.  We frequently make fun of the people living on the 14th floor because they are just lying to themselves.


So I make a right out of the elevator and then a quick left.  I open the door, and the night is nothing short of perfection.


~~~~~~~~~~~~


~~~~~~~~~~~~


~~~~~~~~~~~~


Now turn it back again.


F@Q#R(#IG$ERQ#KFQ##@)RT()&L*^KIM%UYRTBRWVG$@H^#%J&K$*&L%$^UMJWHT$QBGR$@W%GEREFGBDHNFUJYR^&EJ%WH$TNEMUK^$&J%HW$TBRETMUR&L%(&*K$^J%HW$GTBENUMK&$*^J&%HW$TBQEWRNEMU^K$J&%H^W$TBQETRNWEUM^K&I*$^&J%#H$WQGBT$WNEMU^K&%L(*&K$^J%#HWTEUJRIK%(O^*L%&K*$^J%WHTB$EUM$&%(LKI*$^UJ%RBWNTEMU^K$*J&%HWTBRNMU#^KJ%YWTBQRNWMU^KJ#%YWHT$QBETWNRMU^K#J%Y@H$TQBW%UME^K$EJ#%YWH$TQBE$T$


I would say that felt good, but it didn't do anything.


Maybe I'll concentrate on the future.  Yup.. that looks like a piece of shit too.  I think I need a cat, named Selina.

0 comments: