Bow, only if you wish.

Saturday, March 13, 2010

I can't truly move forward until I have accepted everything that is now.


I am not a bad person neither am I a good person.
Sometimes I am selfish and sometimes I am selfless.


I'm a little bit shy, a little bit bold. 
I'm a little bit scared, a little bit brave.
I'm a little bit clumsy, a little bit genius.


No matter what I am, I am all me.  This is me, whatever it is.  Whatever this life is that I have, it is mine.  No matter what words try to sway me away from my destiny, whether by intention or inadvertently, and no matter what forces try to move me from my path, truth be told, I move forward.  


Acceptance is difficult, but not impossible.  In the infinite universe that we exist, nothing is impossible.  There is no limit to time and space so why should there be a limit to the human spirit?  Rhetorical questions sometimes lead to the best answers.  


Could the world spin when my dreams have shattered to pieces?  It can and it will.  But can I pick up those pieces and keep striding?  I can and I will.  


"There are miracles in life I must achieve, but first I know it starts inside of me" - R. Kelly


It's as simple as that.


I am a God and Gods cannot be stopped. 


0 comments: