Who Am I?

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Do identity crisis really exist, or are they just hesitations to accept in disguise?  No matter how hard we search for ourselves to try to see the individuality, we will be who we are.  At this very moment, our existence is colored by our clothes, our hairstyle, the way we smile, and all of our choices.  To find who we are and to attempt to go down another road is ... some what uncomfortable?


This begs another question which is pertaining to the final destination of this journey for self discovery.  Where does it end?  Where in this journey can I sit down and say "I'm done, I'm satisfied, I've found myself"?  There's are times in a day where you are so concentrated on a certain action that afterwards, you simply realize nothing but the passing of that time.  On the other hand, there are times where you watch the clock tick by (metaphorically) and realize the passing of time.  Could finding yourself simply be based on how much our lives are comprised of these moments?  I know I am asking a lot of questions and not throwing out answers.. =P


I did learn a few things on this so called "journey".  First and foremost, is that this journey, never ends.  We are always students of our world and we will always be realizing more and more about who we are as individuals and together as one family.  In this search for the ultimate happiness, one that will never let you down, I realized that life is nothing but small things, from packed lunches to Sunday drives, and from relationship complications to amusement parks.  The small things, together is in fact this "ultimate happiness".  


We try so hard to wiggle out of our shells and change who we are.  Its easy to change who you are, but to accept whoever you are is the butterfly in the sky.

3 comments:

gonefishn said...

I'm actually the hawk in the sky.

SWiTCH said...

butterfree is dope. the end.

Anonymous said...

you couldn't be more right on this one da ge.