wth...

Friday, April 23, 2010

Yesterday @ about 5pm .. park at the post office, do my business, come back out to find that the car is still running with the keys locked inside. 


Today @ about 4pm .. walk to parking garage, put my stuff in the trunk, start the car .. realize I forgot my computer at work.


I feel scatter brained.  I feel uneasy.  Physically I'm hella tired.  Usually I know what's bothering me, but this time I just can't figure out what.  It's very strange.  Nothing too crazy thats driving me nuts, but just REALLY uncomfortable.


I need a spell breaker

2 comments:

gonefishn said...

dude, this has been happening to me all week too.

especially the fatigue. my body feels like a wreck, and it's been like that all week.

Unknown said...

what's going on ge? you ok? youre just lacking the drive that you need to do things and give things a purpose...maybe you just need a new bike? lolz