Talk @ Work

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I don't think these doods know I'm here ... although I am typing quickly and loudly on this keyboard so they must know.

Anyways, they're talking about beer.  One guy says this bar downtown has $1 pints of Killian's Red ... the other "beer expert" (guy who says that professional busch drinkers can't drink bud ... wtf? ) proceeds to ask "what is a pint"?

The same guy with the Killian's remark just said "I want to have a Blue Moon" right now.  The same "beer expert" goes on to say "never heard of it"...

I don't get these guys.

I won't judge, they must lead pretty meaningful and content lives (meaningful and content to them) and that is better than I have.  Congratz guys.

[ When we zoom out and view our world from a grand spectrum, I don't think any of these conversations really matter.  In the end, we are nothing but electro signals diffusing into the universe as our bodies feed the still living creatures.  Maybe that's just me.  As we zoom in to our world, and into the hierarchy of society, things begin to look different.  But it is this grand viewpoint of all of the cosmos partnered with some odd urge to have love and be loved.. This is what we ought to live for, don't you think?  Enjoy your beer talk experts~ ]

Btw, this same dood just asked if he's had Mickey's ... now THERE's a Malt Licka!!!

~ Official 40oz. of Robotops Crew ~

2 comments:

Kevski said...

Bro, one word bro: ICEHOUSE

sexy bro

Anonymous said...

hahha ge you would write blogs like this. love it! miss you qin ai de. can't wait to see you when you come to aa!